Sunday, June 14, 2009

June's Super Swap

I received my super swap package last week from Evey and, boy, was I thrilled! Sadly, our newest member of the family has decided he likes yarn. He pulled it off of the kitchen table and decided to help me unravel it (silly puppies!). It does look pretty cool in the picture though, right? The yarn is Noro's Silk Garden Lite. I've seen Noro at the local yarn shops, but have never picked it up since I couldn't think of anything to knit with it. Evey also sent me a Noro pattern book, which solved the dilema. I am going to pick up some double points at the store some time this week or the next and start on a pair of arm warmers :)

I also received a bunch of other great goodies that included a hand knit bag out of Noro's Silk Garden (this is such a beautiful bag!), a yellow shawl, some hilarious note cards, a postcard, magnet, and spoon (all from Canada), stitch markers (one has a house on it and we have been busy working on our house so it works great!), tea, cocoa, cider, scizzors, a very pretty lip stick case, hand lotion, a maple leaf sucker (maple syrup [double delicious! I had to resist it until I took the pictures), and some yummy looking fruit bars that I can't wait to try!

Evey really did a great job and spoiled me galore! This was a great stuff it swap and I hope she likes the package I sent her just as much!

1 comment:

  1. Silly pup..
    Wanted to tell you I gave you an award over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete