Saturday, August 1, 2009

My computer is back up

So... after a really messed up and bad virus I'm back!

It's been a crazy few weeks and hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. I've started selling Pampered Chef, learned to knit socks, have been watering my garden like crazy because of the heat, and been knitting up a hay storm on all sorts of other stuff!

I would post pictures of my first set of socks, but sadly I gave them away without taking a picture. You see, one of the girls at work got laid off that has been there 18 years and I wanted to give her something special... and whats more special than a pair of handknit socks?! Probably a couple of things... but they're close to the top on my list!

I'm working on a new version of Bella's scarf.... hopefully it will be finished soon! Its going to be quite fun messing around with it. Why are we (Kellee and me) revising it again, you ask... well... you may now be aware that we have competition in the Bella scarf department and need to figure out how to slant the darn thing! We WILL figure it out tho! Luckily, it hasn't stopped our customers from buying them tho... a BIG THANKS TO ALLYSON IN CALIFORNIA who purchased a scarf from me yesterday! You made me a very happy camper :)

I have a roast in the oven right now (cooking in my handy dandy deep covered baker from PC) that I best go check.

Enjoy the tomatoes! I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment